Rechercher un sujet:
Poser une question:
Les plus populaires
En attente de réponse
1. Act responsible. You are responsible for everything on your Member page, as well as the questions and answers that you participate in with other members – even when you do so anonymously. This includes posting of any web links, photos, videos, and/or other content to the Community Answers site. You are encouraged to act responsible and be careful with the information that you share with others. All information that you contribute is public on the site.
2. Act as yourself. You have agreed to have only one member account, and will not impersonate another person, as this is a strict violation of our Terms and Conditions, and doing so is not allowed on Community Answers. If you are found out by our site moderators and administrators to be impersonating someone else, your membership account may be disabled permanently.
3. Act respectfully. We will not tolerate any member that is acts as a bully to other members, or harasses or targets other members on Community Answers. This includes posting of any comments, answers or questions in the Community area that includes hate speech or threats to other members.
4. Be concise when asking questions – Provide smart Answers. Ask questions that are clear and concise. This will help to improve the answers that other members are able to give to questions. Never post any content on Community Answers that is rude, or includes links or reference to pornographic, nude, obscene, threatening, harassing, libelous, hate-oriented, racist, illegal, or objectionable material that is in direct violation of another person or entity’s rights. If you feel that something is questionable, then the rule of thumb is – Don’t Post it! You may Regret it.
5. Report objectionable or bad behavior. If you see or receive repeated questions that violate these guidelines or find a content that violates these Rules of Conduct, inform the Administrator of the Community Answers site (link here), with the objectionable content (including links) and our support staff will investigate the content and take the necessary steps to resolve the issue.
We encourage you to enjoy yourself in sharing and learning with other members.
If we find that you engage in conduct that breaks our Community Answers Terms of Service, or the Rules of Conduct above, your membership account may be disabled. /index.php?option=com_communityanswers&view=answers&task=ajxsearch&Itemid=51 Posez votre question Recherche forum